Snmp Manager .NET Component
Use the Snmp Manager component to easily add SNMP management capabilities to your application. Provides an easy-to-use interface that handles the details of querying SNMP Agents that exist on the network. Features include:
- Send SNMP requests and receive responses and traps from SNMP agents. All encoding/decoding is automatic.
- Supports SNMP versions 1, 2 and 3.
- No knowledge of SNMP message formats required.
- Reads MIB files at run time and generates dynamic nodes representing object identifiers.
- Blocking methods return a response or table to the executing thread, and can be used in ASP.NET.
- Start method provides easy to implement worker thread operation.
- Marshal methods marshal data to the UI thread.
- Captures and decodes Traps and Notifications.
- Build messages by setting properties, adding simple variable (OID) objects, and sending. It doesn't get any easier!
- Retrieve tables with a single method call.
- Inform messages are fully supported.
- Supports IPv6
- Discover agents on the network, and broadcast requests
- Log all messages sent and received
- Supports C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, ASP.NET and other .NET compliant development environments
See a Manager component code example >
See the complete PowerSNMP for .NET Online Documentation >
Looking for the ActiveX version of this component?